Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
1-needle lockstitch, equipped with bottom feed, with energy-efficient motor. Dedicated to the sewing machine for light and medium.
The engine starts and stops immediately allowing to save up to 71% energy compared to the engine clutch. Aligning power output: the output power of the motor is automatically adjusted to the needs of sewing machine which translates to much lower power consumption.
- Maximum sewing speed - 4,500 stitches / min.
- Maximum stitch length - 5 mm
- Stroke needle bar - 30.5 mm
- Height feet - 5.5 mm / 13 mm
- A system of needles - DBx1 # 9 ~~ # 18
- Automatic lubrication system
- Automatically lubricated rotary hook
Technical Specifications Engine:
- Power supply: 230 V (+/- 10 V) 50-60 Hz
- Speed: 0 - 5000 rpm. / Min
- Power: 550 W
- Start time: 0.2 seconds
We offer fully equipped, ready to work kit, which includes:
- Head machine
- Stand with table top
- Energysaving motor
- Additional Accessories
- Manual in Polish/English language, warranty