This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
Compact very popular in its class 1-needle lockstitch bottom transport ząbkowym and the upper needle, equipped with an energy-efficient motor which minimizes electricity consumption in your plant. Dedicated to sew heavy materials type - the "H" used eg. In the process of sewing leather labels.
The engine starts and stops immediately allowing to save up to 71% energy compared to the engine clutch. Aligning power output: the output power of the motor is automatically adjusted to the needs of sewing machine which translates to much lower power consumption.
Simple design: The unit is small and weighs little.
Perfect solution for replacing standard clutch motor.
The internal positioner free of charge - please let us know when ordering.
- Centralized lubrication
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm
- Maximum speed: 5 000 stitches / minute
- Raise the needle bar: 30.7 mm
- Raising the foot: 5.5 / 13 mm
- The needles: DBx1 (# 21) 134 (Nm130)
Technical Specifications Engine:
- Power supply: 220 V (+/- 10 V) 50-60 Hz
- Speed: 0 - 5000 rpm. / Min
- Power: 500 W
- Start time: 0.2 seconds
We offer fully equipped, ready to work kit, which includes:
- Head machine
- Table top
- Metal base
- Engine energy-saving
- Additional Accessories
- Manual in Polish language, warranty.