Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
Single needle lockstitch with unison feed (needle, cloves, footer), with a large hook (vertical shaft). Designed for heavy materials, equipped with servo motor and needle synchronization.
Typical GC20606-1 adopts single needle and form single line double lockstitch form with auto lubrication for thread looping. The upper shaft and lower shaft is connected by ball bearing and driven by teeth-type synchronic belt; plunge oil pump lubrication system. Typical GC20606 equiped with servo motor and adopts the compound feed mechanics of feed dog, needle bar and presser foot, even if for long stitch lenght and long material.
Typical GC20606 is widely used in factories of suitcase, tene, cusion, leather goods, apparel, mat, etc.
- Efficient machinery lubrication system
- Large vertical hook
- High lift foot and needle
- Automatic lubricating the hook
- Safety clutch
- Maximum stitch length: 9mm
- Maximum speed: 2000 stitches / minute
- Lifting the needle bar: 35mm
- Maximum thread thickness: #20
(we can prepare machine for other thread thickness like #10 and #15, on damand)
- Lifting feet: 16mm
- A system of needles: DPx17 (18 ~~ 25)
- Working surface: 254x100mm
- Motor power: 0.37 kw
We assembled, ready to work kit comprising:
- Head machine
- Stand and table
- Additional Accessories
- User's Guide