This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
Compact very popular in its class 1-needle lockstitch bottom transport ząbkowym, dedicated to sewing heavy materials - Type H, used eg. In the process of sewing leather labels. Equipped with a super energy-efficient motor which minimizes electricity consumption in your plant.
The engine starts and stops immediately allowing to save up to 71% energy compared to the engine clutch. Aligning power output: the output power of the motor is automatically adjusted to the needs of sewing machine which translates to much lower power consumption.
- Central lubrication
- Servo motor
- Stitch length: 5 mm
- Maximum speed: 5 500 stitches / minute
- Lifting the needle bar: 30.7 mm
- Lifting feet: 5.5 / 13 mm
- A system of needles: 134X5
Technical Specifications of motor:
- Power supply: 230 V (+/- 10 V) 50-60 Hz
- Speed: 0 - 5000 rpm. / Min
- Power: 550 W
- Start time: 0.2 seconds
We offer fully equipped, ready to work kit, which includes:
- Head machine
- Stand and table top
- Engine energy-saving
- Additional Accessories
- Manual in Polish and English language, warranty