This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
Coverstitch machine to bed with a bed flat, five sewing threads and equipped with binder, interlacing top and bottom.
- Flat bed
- Differential transport system
- Automatic lubrication system
- The anti-twisting interlacing.
- Easy to adjust the differential transport.
- Available in the spacing of needles: 3.2, 4.0, 4.8, 5.6 and 6.4mm
- Applied popular parts simplify maintenance of the machine.
- Designed to hem, flattening overlock seams and stitching on the bookmark.
- Specially designed construction makes the work is being done quietly and without excessive vibration, even in fast sewing.
- Available optional equipment for automatic thread cutting and controlling electromagnetic (UT31) or pneumatic (UT33) raising footer.
- Micro-lifter keeps the foot in position gently raised during sewing, which prevents deformation and damage very lekkichmateriałów.
- Synchronized front and rear feed dog mean that there is no need for additional adjustment of the differential, even after changing the stitch length.
- Stitch tension can be controlled by varying the feed path, or the thread tension controller. This facilitates adapting the procedures of sewing material.
There are subclasses integrated in the head of the engine.
- Number of strand: 5
- Number of needles: 3
- Stitch length: 1.2 - 3.6 mm (max. 4.4mm)
- Maximum speed: 6 500 stitches / minute
- Scope differential transport: 1: 0.6 - 1: 1
- Raise footer for stitch:
> LD top and bottom: 5 mm
> Lower ladder: 8 mm
- The needles: UY128GAS # 9S # 14S (standard # 10S)
- Recommended Oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Head Weight: 46 kg
We assembled, ready to work kit comprising:
- Head machine
- The disc table
- Metal base
- Additional Accessories
- User's Guide