This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
BASS 2065 Single-Head Serging Unit for serging trousers with or without knee lining
The BASS 2065 is a versatile single-head serging unit for serging trousers with or without knee lining. Separate step motor control systems for differential and top feed ensure the definitive result of the desired fullness in the lining area. With this magnificent feature, this unit is particularly suited for processing modern stretch materials. This unit works with pre-cut knee lining and therefore does not require a fixing device. Serging always starts at the waistband area so that the knee lining can be on top of or below the
Optionally, this unit can also be equipped for demanding applications (pocket pouch
is between kneelining and trousers panel).
- Freely programmable control, holds memory for up to 60 seam programs
- Height-adjustable contour guide with quick adjustment
- High-capacity, high-speed serging head
- Automatic transfer and stacking of the finished sewing pieces.
Preseam and main seam can be selected at the LCD display.
The preseams: hem, fly curve, and seat curve can be serged manually at the
Program selection and adjustment:
1. The seam program, incl. fullness adjustment for differential and top feed is set at the control panel.
2. Quick adjusting of the contour guide to the sewing material.
Automated serging process:
3. Line up the work piece at the contour guide; the photocell will start the sewing process automatically by photo sensor. The puller will control the contoured serging. Once the sewing starts, the next piece can be lined up.
4. The finished panel will be moved away from the worktable to the stacker where it is stacked automatically.
- 2 or 3 thread overlock head: Pegasus EXT5204 or Brother EF4-V72 (up to 6500 s.p.m.)
- Standard overlock width: 6 mm (special width: 4/5 mm available)
- Efka DC motor, Alternating voltage 220 V AC, 50/ 60 Hz
- Microprocessor Control with LCD display for 60 freely programmable seam.
- Memory chip for data backup
- Height-adjustable contour guide and presser roller lifting
- Thread monitor (2 or 3 threads)
- Automatic chain cutting
- Waste removal with waste container
- Automatic stacker (201/6)
- Height-adjustable machine stands (89 – 125 mm)
- Loading table, Alu-Eloxal coated for optimal material transfer