This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
The latest version of the mechanical button sewing 1-thread series MB-1300 with automatic thread trimmer and a mechanism for rapid change of sewing on a button.
Standard equipped with sewing cycle termination mechanism (thread binds to prevent odprucie button) and 2 cams allow sew buttons on 2 ways without having to replace parts. The choice of sewing is carried out by means of a lever at the rear of the machine.
- Maximum speed: 1 500 rev / min
- The number of stitches per cycle: 8, 16 or 32
- The diameter of a button: 10 - 28 mm
- Thickness of the button: 1,8 - 3,5 mm
- The distance between the holes: 0-4,5 mm
- The distance between the holes (on the cross): 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- Lifting the needle bar: 48.6 mm
- Lifting feet 9 mm
- A system of needles: TQx1 (# 16)
We assembled, ready to work kit comprising:
- Head machine
- The disc table
- Metal base
- Additional Accessories
- User's Guide