This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
The BASS 2020 is a compact single-head serging unit for serging skirt and trousers panels without knee lining and small parts.
The preseams: hem, fly curve and seat curve can be serged manually at the sewing head. The side seams and inseams are sewn fully automatically. The work piece is controlled by the contour guide, sewn, transferred and stacked.
Features of the BASS 2020:
- Freely programmable control for up to 20 seam programs,
- Height-adjustable contour guide with quick adjustment
- Powerful sewing head for high sewing speeds
- Automatic chain cutting with waste removal
- Automatic transfer and stacking of the finished goods.
The high work speed of the unit allows a rapid, overlapping operating sequence. The easy-to-operate working process ensures superb production potential at short training periods.
Program selection and adjustment:
1. Select the preseam and main seam at the control panel.
2. Quick adjusting of the contour guide to the sewing material.
Automated serging process:
3. Line up the work piece at the contour guide; the photocell will start the sewing process automatically. Once the sewing starts, the next piece can be lined up.
4. The transport punches will move the finished panel away from the worktable to the stacker where it is stacked automatically.
- 2 or 3 thread overlock head:
Pegasus EX5204 or
Pegasus S52 (up to 8500 s.p.m.),
- Standard overlock width: 6 mm (special width: 4 / 5 mm available)
- Argo 42/A Servo motor or Efka DC motor, Alternating voltage 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Control panel MT 800 with microprocessor for 20 freely programmable seams and memory chip for data backup
- Height-adjustable contour guide and presser roller lifting
- Automatic chain cutting
- Waste removal with waste container
- Automatic stacker
- Height-adjustable machine stands (89 -– 125 mm)
- Loading table, Alu-Eloxal coated for optimal material transfer