This product is temporarily unavailable.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2010-01-01
The BASS 3200 is a universal automatic welt pocket unit.
This unit can sew all kinds of common welt pockets: straight, slanted, with or without flap. Sewing with zipper can be integrated without any problem. BASS 3200 sews at a high speed. Clamp transfer and all trimming systems of the sewing unit have their own drive; clamp transfer and corner cutting are controlled fully automatically by step motors. The center knife is driven separately by an electric motor.
- Freely programmable control with a memory of 40 seams
- Pocket length from 20 to 200 mm, optional up to 240 mm
- Needle gauge from 8 mm to 30 mm in steps of 2 mm available
- Stitch length, sewing speed and transfer speed can be programmed individually
- Each pocket seam can be programmed with true back tack or condensed stitches
- Automatic flap sensing by photocell
- 5 separate programmable laser beam marking lights for precise and easy loading
The well-engineered, high-speed sequence reduces the cycle time to an extreme minimum.
Select the pre-programmed seams on the operation panel.
Five laser marking lights ensure the exact positioning of the sewing pieces.
Manually insert piping, flap, and trim from the loading table.
Automatic sewing process:
Pocket will be sewn and cut fully automatically in one operation.
The finished work piece is transferred by roller and stacked precisely at the
Corner incision device and folding station can be pivoted to allow easy access for service.
- Two-needle double lockstitch sewing head, can be tilted for service
- Thread trimming device
- Efka Direct Drive motor AB286 Power: 220v AC, 50-60 Hz
- Microprocessor control with LCD display and memory chip for data backup
- Main clamp drive via regulated step motor with automatic length control from 20 to 200 mm (optional 240 mm)
- Corner cutting through step motor
- Corner cutting adjustment by up to 10 mm in increments of 0.1 mm
- Lateral corner knife adjustment through excenter
- Corner knife holder with adjustable cutting width
- Lowering sequence of the transfer clamp programmable
- Each seam start and end can be programmable with back tack or condensed stitches
- Double piping attachment
- Clamp backfeed inhibitor
- Needle thread monitor
- Bobbin rest thread sensor
- Needle gauge: 8 to 30 mm in increments of 2 mm